Our luxury cheese hamper makes a decadent gift or the perfect gourmet cheese platter when entertaining, serving at least 20 people. Buy online with delivery to your door.
When you think luxury cheese hamper you think of artisan cheese and the finest condiments, and you get all that plus a handcrafted cheese board from Winestains Barossa.
Spoil someone you love with luxury cheese gifts, or be the talk of the town when you serve one as a cheese platter on a gorgeous cheese board made from local recycled wine barrels.
Our Barossa Cheese Luxury Hamper includes:
- Barossa Triple Cream 500g - a luxurious soft whitemould cheese with pure cream added to the milk to create a smooth, creamy sweet palate.
- La Dame 150g - a rare, semi-hard goat milk cheese matured to mellow and develop complex characters.
- Barossa Washington 200g - a washed rind cheese with a sticky, orange mottled rind.
- Nietschke Barossa Farm 150g - a farmstead cheese with aged personality, a mild aroma and complex flavour balanced by earthiness and nutty, caramel notes on the palate.
- Maggie Beer Quince Paste 100g - a complex and intense fruit paste that goes beautifully with our cheese.
- Trevallie Orchard Dried Apricots 250g - grown and dried on a family-owned orchard in Angaston, the apricots are tree-ripened, hand picked and sun dried (contains sulphites).
- Barossa Valley Cheese Co. Crispbreads 100g - a delicious, thin wafer that allows the cheese to shine (gluten free available).
- Winestains Barossa Flat Cheese Board - a beautifully handcrafted oak cheese board, made from local recycled wine barrels. Average length 35cm, width: 14cm at widest end.
Our cheese is hand packed, wrapped in woollen insulation, packed with ice, presented in a white box, and shipped via express post to your door.